Thursday 15 March 2012

...How to Tie My Shoe.

I found a new (new to me anyway) website/web series called Put This On. The tag line is "A web series about dressing like a grownup", and I can't explain it any other way. I like fashion and I consider myself a fashionable guy. I don't have a machine that prints 50 dolla bills, so I make due with the cheap stuff I find at H&M or Winners. There are some good finds there and as long as you can buy stuff that fits and match colours it doesn't really matter where you shop. But I still look for pointers and try to figure out the latest trends.

Need a dickie?
As I was watching the episode on shoes a guy pops out of no where and says we've been tying our shoes wrong our whole life. And you know what....? He's right. Skip to the 8:15 mark if you're impatient.



I have no idea why I wasn't taught this as a kid. It makes you want to come up with a great quote like "God is in the details" or "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication". Hell, maybe Da Vinci said that after figuring this out for himself. He's a pretty smart fellow.


Where are the laces?

Anyway, I was impressed by it. I even found a TED talk on it, so you know its legit.

Tying these laces might be a little tougher

And that is what I learned today.

OTHER THINGS I LEARNED:
-The Bruins have lost 3 in a row, something they haven't done since October. Pundits are saying they'll be lucky if they make the playoffs.......ok......sure.....
-There's such a thing as a grapefruit spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment